Through the Ryan White Part B (RWPB) funding program, our Case Managers assist low-income HIV-infected individuals with access to core medical and support services.
Eligible clients receive in-house (medical and non-medical) Case Management Services, Housing Assistance, AIDS Pharmaceutical Assistance, Health Insurance Premium and Cost Sharing Assistance, as well as Psychosocial or Group Support, etc. at BASIC and linkage services of HIV medical care and treatment services with our partner providers. The following are some of major services our Case Managers provide:
- Determine client eligibility for the RWPB program services
- Developing a care plan to best meet the identified needs
- Help with health insurance enrollment
- Setting up and facilitating appointments with primary and HIV medical care providers (including ADAP or AIDS Drug Assistance Program Treatments, Outpatient/ Ambulatory Health Services, Oral Health Care, Mental Health Services, etc.) from our partnering service providers.
- Assisting with other support services, as needed, including medical adherence and transportation assistance, as well as support groups, etc.