Position Title: Part B Data Clerk
Reports to: Director of Client Services
POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as significant clerical and administrative support to the Accountant, President/ CEO and Director of Client Services in the general areas of finance, billing, and grant reporting. This position is classified as a “need to know” position.
RESPONSIBILITIES: include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains current active client rosters for Ryan White Part B
- Complies and maintains client demographics on Ryan White Part B clients
- Maintains up to date provider roster
- Maintains an inventory of providers and other resources
- Responsible for the Ryan White Part B billing and reconciliation monthly
- Tracks monthly units and clients served for Ryan White Part B and HOPWA
- Tracks Ryan White Part B direct services expenditures on a monthly basis and the last six months of the contract year track expenditures daily
- Process all Ryan White Part B purchase orders for payment
- Responds to billing inquires
- Follow up with providers to get billing for outstanding purchase orders
- Prepares Ryan White Part B FTTY report
- Assist with the preparation of grant reports
- Order supplies with approval from CEO and inventories supplies
- Makes service calls to Copy Products for office equipment under maintenance contract
- Provides quarterly meter readings to Copy Products on the equipment under contract
- Responsible for renewal for the Medicaid application every five years (January 2025)
- Types all informational request in letter form to SSA
- Type, copy, and prepare all mailing for donation thank you/acknowledgement letters.
- All other duties assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES: including but not limited to the following:
Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
Ability to be a self-starter.
Ability to collect, organize data and other types of information
Ability to effectively communicate with individuals in a culturally appropriate manner.
Basic Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must have a high-school diploma and experience with accounting functions, word processing, processing incoming correspondence and professional communications. Requires the ability to attend to several projects, respond to the needs of multiple staff and manage general office systems of a non- profit agency.
Salary $30,000- 35,000
To apply for a position at BASIC NWFL please email a copy of your resume and the position you are interested in to our Director of Client Services, Sharron Joseph, at [email protected]